HomeJoin The Team!MoreSocialHomeImage HTML map generator

Thursday 5 June 2014

The Stage : Fairy Fables Return! + All Stage Play Costumes Available!



Yeah! The Stage just got updated and guess what we have this time? Fairy Fables returning to the Stage. I am feeling, I am back in my dreams... Bzzzzz! **Um, Sorry! I didn't mean to. But, yes the Stage really seems beautiful with the Set that has been put up. Beauty Indeed!

And another thing, this Month the Costume Trunk is a BLAST! Why? Well, because this time the Costume Trunk has costumes of the all the Stage Plays of the Whole Year. Yahoo! Check it out...


And last of all, a New Club Penguin Story Book named the 'Fairy Fables' itself has released with a fabulous story. Want to read? Join me then.













Happy Ending! Sob.. sob! This is so dramatic. I hope this Month everything going around the Island is gonna make your Dramatic! Comment below to tell us if you like the New Stage Play set up or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment