HomeJoin The Team!MoreSocialHomeImage HTML map generator

Thursday 5 June 2014

New Club Penguin Times Issue #450 - Soccer Season Kick-Off!

Hey Penguins!
I am Glad I earned you attention once again by this post since, this post which I mom sharing with you might be quite simple but really interesting in its own way, guess what? Yes, you got it right! I am talking about the Latest Issue of the Club Penguin Times.

For the Main Story,me have AA aka Aunt Arctic herself introducing the First Ever Penguin Cup on the Island...


Then Gary will talk to us about the Successful Mission trip to the Future to defeat Protobot. Check it out... 


Congrats to all of you and me who worked together to defeat Ultimate Protobot 1000! And then the last but not the least the Upcoming Events.


Don't forget to collect the latest pin before June 11. 

So, How do you find this Issue? Cool? Superb? Or just Okay? We are here to listen you out in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment