HomeJoin The Team!MoreSocialHomeImage HTML map generator

Monday 23 December 2013

Loserboss : Club Penguin 1 Month Membership Contest Winner !

Hey Everyone !
Well, you see I don't exactly need to explain anything since the title says it all....I, Loserboss, am here to give out the results for the 1 Month membership Contest which was started on 5th December and has finally end today.
Before, I announce let me tell you that it wasn't an easy option to pick out the best caption from the comments on the page. It took me several hours and even days. Another thing I would like to tell you before , is that all the Caption Comments I received from 22 Penguins were really cool !

Now as for the Winner, its non another than.......Manskin Drakon



Here is what his caption was ,

-----Before Holiday Party -----Loserboss : Hey there what's the plan for the Holiday Party Guys ?Aunt Arctic : Maybe I am going to have a Jet Pack Flying Contest !
Rockhopper : Yes, arrr...I am goin' to gave a Stinky Cheese Party all over the Island !
Loserboss : Cool, then lets meet after the Party .

------- After Holiday Party --------
Aunt Arctic ( sobbing ) : Waah ! I hate Rockhopper !
Loserboss : Why is that AA ?Rockhopper ( guiltily ) : Well....I mistakely stuffed in some Stink Chheese in AA's Jet Pack while having a Pizza during the Party. Didn't know that the Stinky Cheese Gas would be as powerful enough to blow out AA with her Jet Pack out of the Island !
Loserboss : OOHH....Stay tuned for more stink cheese gas like fast updating posts at Loserboss.blogspot.com
AA : Cool ! At Least no real Stinky Cheese !

I hope you liked reading it. Once again Congrats to Manskin Drakon and by now I hope he must have got the Membership Code.
Hey Guys, if you have not won the Contest, why be sad ? I will be having more contests soon for this . So stay tuned at our site to know more about these Membership Contests.

- Loserboss



3 comments:

  1. Yes ! I won the code. First I thought he was lying, but when I got the code, I came to know he wasn;t and that the code is perfectly real too. Thanks Loserboss.

    - Manskin Drakon

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Manskin Drakon. I hope you enjoy your membership days !

    ReplyDelete