HomeJoin The Team!MoreSocialHomeImage HTML map generator

Tuesday 24 December 2013

Loserboss : Video : Christmas 2013 with Loserboss - Christmas Surprise !!

Hey Penguins,
Must be wondering what I am saying, right ? Well if you have not got it till now, then let me tell you that I have successfully started a You Tube Channel with One Video uploaded too.
Since, you know that Christmas is just going to start soon, I have made by first video featuring about Christmas too. Before you are off with watching the video, I would like to tell you that I am Aditya1505 in the following video :




If the Video doesn't appear to you through this Frame, you may watch it by clicking here . So friends, what do you think about my this first video I have made .I know it's not that good but I am still trying my best to improve it.
So, what do you think about my this Christmas Video ? Make sure to leave a comment below before you leave .

Till then Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year !

11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Video. I hope you get many subscribes. I will subscribe you soon! Belated Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Belated Merry Christmas to you too ! I hope I will get many subscribers . Till then stay tuned at loserboss.blogspot.com

      Delete