HomeJoin The Team!MoreSocialHomeImage HTML map generator

Monday 8 December 2014

Coffee with Mr Duda.... A Yes or No?


Hey Penguins,
I have been waiting and wanting to discuss this matter with you over a month now and finally, today I took the decision of finally letting this out! I, Mr Duda (aka, Loserboss) is ready to host a Club Penguin show named 'Coffee with Mr Duda'. How cool is that? The show is basically an interview-type show where we not only do interview but also gossip a lot.

But, this task is not as simple as it seems. It may take me days or even week to shoot one simple episode for the show. But, nothing is impossible! All I want is some, okay... maybe a lot of help and support from you all. On Twitter, I tweeted lately with this information so, I could get some support.



I would at least like to get 30 #RT's on this tweet for your support. To show some extra support you could even favorite and reply back to me. I hope to get efficient support from you guys.

Another thing, if you would like to know more about this upcoming un-planned show you can visit our official website by clicking here. More information about registration will be given soon. And, please don't forget to retweet the tweet. It would really mean a lot to me.

Please let us know what you think about this idea in the comments below.

Thanks for reading, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment