HomeJoin The Team!MoreSocialHomeImage HTML map generator

Saturday 7 June 2014

Twitter : Penguin Cup Sneak Peeks! From Polo Field and Megg!

Hiya Everyone,
It's Loserboss here. I guess this will be my last post before my long Summer Vacation in which. I am traveling and for which I will be inactive for Three Months. Today, I just saw that when both Megg and Polo Field, Club Penguin Staff Members had been Online on Twitter, they shared A Penguin Cup 2014 Sneak Peek. Check out Polo Field's Sneak Peek...


The I age above May not be so clear,p but, I hope you guess what it is about! It's a Penguin Cup Room with a Blue Shark stood up as a Mascot. Possibly, since everything is blue this could be Team Blue's Room. And now, Megg's...


That's Megg near a Green Trumphets Box! That's the Team Megg's Supporting for the Penguin Cup - Team Green.

Wow! Both Sneak Peeks seem to be so Cool! What do you think about the Upcoming Cup? Let us know in the comments below. And next time until we meet, Have a Good Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment