HomeJoin The Team!MoreSocialHomeImage HTML map generator

Friday 20 June 2014

IMPORTANT MESSAGE : Blog Shut Down for a Few Months!

Hey There!
It's Loserboss here, again! I understand everything going on in this site so, taking a few minutes I attempted to post this on the site now. Thus is to tell you that this blog will remain closed for the next few months until I return. I know that is a sad news but unfortunately there aren't even any good options. After my departure you must have noticed due to the tight schedule of my authors in their life, they couldn't actually maintain their schedule up here and I feel very sad to remind them about my website when I, myself can't help it.

So, I hope it's quite clear that this Blog is remaining closed till 24th of October! I remember telling you guys it would remain closed till September but, now I have decided, coming back after a long vacation and posting once again on the blog would certainately need quite a few more visitors which I may lose during this 'Shut Down' Period so, I would need at least a Month or so to change the theme of this blog and make it look attractive enough once again after the last theme I applied!

If I get some Net, I may also tweet the updates of the blog through Twitter, where. I find dozen of my friends like you!

I hope you try to understand and once again we are sure to meet on this blog. Till then keep Playing Club Penguin and enjoy the Parties ongoing and coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment