HomeJoin The Team!MoreSocialHomeImage HTML map generator

Wednesday 11 June 2014

Party Invitation : Her Majesty Chattabox Invites You to a Royal Gathering!

This is a message from Chattabox about his upcoming Weekly Party this Week. Here is the Party Invitation :

G'Day Penguins! 
Thanks for coming to celebrate my birthday with me at last week's party! I had the BEST time! There were so many party hats and balloons - it was crazy!
Did you know that this week is the Queen's birthday? We get a whole day off of work and school just to celebrate! I think we should celebrate this special day in style - by holding a Royals party! Come along to my iggy in your fanciest royal outfits and let's have a party fit for a queen... THE Queen! 
Let's meet in the Forest on the Down Under server on Thursday 12th June. Here are the times:
 * 4pm East Australian Standard Time 
 * 6pm New Zealand Standard Time
 * 11pm Penguin Standard Time on Wednesday 11th June for everyone over in the US and Canada 
 * 7am on Thursday 12th June for my pals in the UK.
Waddle on!
-Club Penguin Team

Are you coming at to celebrate queen's birthday? Let us know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment