HomeJoin The Team!MoreSocialHomeImage HTML map generator

Thursday 13 March 2014

Updated : New EPF Message from Rookie - 13/3/13

Hey Everyone !
Yes, we have got a EPF Message on the EPF Spyphone from Rookie. I found this message a little wierder than all the others till date. It's about Rookie reporting something on the basis of his Game he played :


He says :

Hey Director. Rubber ducky and I were playing hide-and-seek. What's this encrypted file Q1JBQg-2001 about ?

Sorry, to interrupt you Rookie but I am not the Director so, I guess you have mistakely posted this ! As for the File Name, I am not sure what this means. Has this something to do with Club Penguin's past. I don't think so ( since CP started in 2005 ) ? If you have found anything similar, agents, please report it to the EPF HQ at the fastest . Till then keep commenting ro share your thoughts.

Updated : Okay, that seems interesting but, there is always a meaning for everything. Like for example if we take this code - Q1JBQg-2001 we see that there is a hidden meaning to it. When I took this code under a Decoder like Base64 Decoder \nd insert the following code, we saw that the Results say the Code means Crab! Okay, I know it's a little complicated but has it to do with the Only Villain Companion of Herbert - Klutzy the Crab.... at least that's what Club Hebert says.



No comments:

Post a Comment