HomeJoin The Team!MoreSocialHomeImage HTML map generator

Thursday 26 December 2013

New EPF Message from Jet Pack Guy - 26/12/13

Hey Everyone,
Recently, while I was reading the Club Penguin Times, my EPF Spy Phone Rang, and I received an EPF Message from Jet Pack Guy ....

Jet Pack Guy says ,

Crab-like footprints have been reported in the Wilds. We suspect they belong to Klutzy. It's difficult to trace them back to a single location. We may need to bring an expert.
Herbert and Klutzy are again after something ! We need to be cautious , while we enjoy the Holiday Party too. If the current uploaded image from ClubHerbert.com can help us we are surely lucky ...


I am not sure, if this can help. But, all I can say is Thanks, Jet pack Guy for this messgae. If you have found out the secret, what are you waiting for. Let us know that in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment