HomeJoin The Team!MoreSocialHomeImage HTML map generator

Thursday 27 November 2014

Club Penguin Blog: Guess What's Coming to Club Penguin in January 2015

 Okay, I know this is a really exciting news and that's why I thought of keeping the title straight without any sneak peeks of the Party's name. I mean January 2015's party is officially declared! Now, you may have many questions - How, When, What? I guess Megg's latest post on the Club Penguin Blog explains a lot. Here, it is below.

Hi Penguins!

I know, I know, it's not even December yet... but I am so excited about the parties coming next year -- I just can't wait to tell you about them! 
For example, in January we're going to join the rebellion and fight back against the dark side. Any guesses what the party might be? ;)
YEP! It's going to be a Star Wars Rebels™ Takeover. We'll be posting a sneak peek at the beginning of January -- so stay tuned. 
If you've seen the show, let us know who your favorite character is and what you like best about them!
Waddle on,
-Club Penguin Team

Did you hear that? We are having the Star Wars Rebels Takeover next year. Meaning, we will be having Sabine Wren, Erza Bridger, Zeb and all the others character of the show as the penguins (or, maybe mascots!).

My  mind is just overflowing with a thousand thoughts right now and so must be yours. Feel free to comment below and share some of your thoughts with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment