HomeJoin The Team!MoreSocialHomeImage HTML map generator

Friday 13 December 2013

Club Penguin Blog : UK Magazine - Daffo's "PUFFLE!" Game

The lastest Issue of the UK Magazine has released and Daffo is rather interested in keeping a small contest on this ....

Hiya!
The new issue of the mag is out today in the UK, which is always exciting. However, I'm personally super excited for this issue because... I'm in it! Again! So cool 
So I wanted to tell you about this new game I've created with the magazine team. It works like this; if you meet me online I'll shout "PUFFLE!" and then you guys have to reply with a specific word... which you can find in the new issue of the mag! 

If you shout the correct word back at me, you might be featured in the magazine and on the blog! Pretty cool, eh? I love silly games like this, don't you?! Hope to see you online soon!
Byeee!
-Club Penguin Team
What do you think can be the words ? Let us know what you think all in the comments below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment