HomeJoin The Team!MoreSocialHomeImage HTML map generator

Sunday 10 November 2013

Club Penguin : Future hits the Present !

Hey Penguins,
I was just watching some Videos of Club Penguin when I noticed some things that urged me to this post. I saw some videos showing some clue of the future rather a small glimpse. So, I decided to show them to you over here.

1. First was the Club Penguin: EXCLUSIVE Golden Puffle Sneak Peek in which they should they arrival of the Golden Puffle. There you can see that the Mine is back ( which has collapsed now ).

After a second you can see a view of the interior of the mine. A kind of a volcano with golden liguid flowing out and then suddenly the Golden Puffle arriving from it ...
Then you can see as the Penguin goes out with it's Golden Puffle by crossing a bridge ...
Cool ! I wish even I could get it like that. Thanks to this video. 

2. Now the second image of the future is about the Waddle On Episode with Gary, which shows a room of the Island from the Future....

That;s the Future Doom ! Never heard of it but, its cool enough to imagine. One thing that describes about it is the interior of the Future Doom ,


Well, did you notice the Time Trekker there ? It right in the middle and in the corner you can see a door of the Lab too. Have you got any another clue ? Let us know that in the comments below.






No comments:

Post a Comment