HomeJoin The Team!MoreSocialHomeImage HTML map generator

Thursday 25 December 2014

Wishing You a Merry Christmas, Penguins!


Hey Everybody There!
Holidays are here and with the holidays comes another festival... Yes I am talking about it! I am talking about Christmas! Christmas is finally here today, I don't know if it has dawned 25th in your state but, even if it didn't it doesn't matter because even thinking of Christmas is like a Bliss, isn't it? To say in short, I and my whole team of authors working on this site, Wish you a Merry Christmas!


That's my igloo above, which I tried my best to decorate for the Festival of Christmas! I hope you liked it. Even you must have decorated your igloo quite well, I guess. make sure to share some thoughts and ideas of it below with us in the comments.

Once again, Merry Christmas (Merry Walrus, if you say) to everybody here. Enjoy your Holidays too, Penguins!

- Mr Duda (aka Loserboss)






No comments:

Post a Comment