HomeJoin The Team!MoreSocialHomeImage HTML map generator

Wednesday 30 October 2013

We Will be Inactive For A Week + Festival(s) Wishes !

Hey Penguins,
Well, there's nothing more to say as the Title of the Post has said it all and it's true that Our this website will be inactive for a week since, I will be travelling out of the city, for a week. I may also not be online on Twitter or Blog on this site, for a week. But, I promise I will return before 12th November 2013. I will try my best to try being online of possible. Till then I hope you all will enjoy till the end of the Halloween.



I also wanted to wish you with the best of my wishes for the festivals which will be coming next week. They are the Diwali ( celebrated by Indians, mostly Hindus ) and Islamic New Year ( celebrated by Muslims ). So, to all I wish you a Happy Diwali  and a Happy Islamic New Year ! I hope you enjoy a lot during these festivals.
Thanks, guys for listening to me. Till then Waddle On ! and enjoy the Halloween !

3 comments: