HomeJoin The Team!MoreSocialHomeImage HTML map generator

Thursday 1 January 2015

Our Memorable Journey Now Ends Here...

Hey There!

I don't know how I got the courage to finally say this... It took me actually a month! With the year of 2014 ending and a new year starting, I have decided to quit Club Penguin Blogging, on this site as well as all other I have been working on. I know it's so disturbing when I got this to you out of nowhere. But, I figured out I need to spend more time on Club Penguin rather than to keep blogging. Meaning, I have not quit Club Penguin I have just quit blogging. And there are hundreds of memories, I am going to take away with me. Millions of them...



I would specially like to thank all my friends in the community including my blog authors on this site. Especially, my current active author - Bluey656. He's been a loyal buddy throughout my Blogging years! I am sad we won't be able to meet ever again on this blog, with any post.

There are some memorable vision specially I would like to share with all in short:
It all started actually with my friend Crazycops challenging me to build a site and get at least 25000 pageviews on it just in just 14 Months, as he had on his (Let me tell you, he was the one who first brought me on CP and showed me how to blog, Hello Teacher). And that's why on 10 October, 2013 I made this site. I had first named it New Club Penguin Generation but later I thought of making it short and so I made it Loserboss! When I started on this Blog, there was only me and this blog. No proper Twitter account also to tweet and speak out. Then finally, in 
November I was on Twitter speaking with everyone. That's when I met the whole Club Penguin Community starting just with 13 followers! Then by the end of November, I met my first blog author - Puurple90 (no existing account now). She helped me a lot with the development of this blog but then even she left by Mid-January'14. I was worried afterwards because, I had my March Exams coming up and no one to take my position as a responsible author when, I finally met my second great (still active; Co-Owner) author of this site - Bluey656. He used to make really cool weekly Club Penguin Walkthrough videos and still does. By then, I was totally established like a member of the community, I had gained 500 followers! Later in March, I met another Great Author-cum-Buddy. Guess who? Yes,  he was Frank9877. I guess there was very big change in me after  I met him. He was a very good author indeed the best one and he also improved my grammar skills. For example, I never left space after punctuation. So, now you know who taught me this and how I got more page views on my site after that - My writing was influential! By June, I was once again in a bad sad mood as I was going on Vacation and 
couldn't blog for three months and so introduced the great 'Authors Takeover' where the site authors handled the site themselves. And,  I think they did a pretty good job! When I was back in September, I got a kick start on the blog as The blog hit 15000 page views. Again in October, I was inactive for a few weeks due to my exams and after it we had the Grand 1st Anniversary of this site. Wasn't it cool? That's what I think. Then throughout November, I had a Gala time. We talked on Twitter and tried to spread the word of my site more efficiently. And sure enough it worked! On the Day of Christmas'14 I not only got 1K followers on Twitter but also  25,000 hits on the site. And now it's like almost 27,000 if you say. So, this is how I completed my friend Crazycops's New Year Challenge in just 14 Months. If I had to really give it a name, it would rather sound like 'Mission Happy New Year'!

I hope you have a good time this year and upcoming years too 'cause it's gonna be special for all! Enjoy and have fun.. so, here I am Mr Duda, along with my whole staff of this Site signing off from here. 

- Mr Duda

No comments:

Post a Comment