HomeJoin The Team!MoreSocialHomeImage HTML map generator

Friday 21 November 2014

[AD] Bluey656's 2 Game Releases + Story behind inactivity

Hey there guys, its Bluey656 here and a lot of you might have noticed that I have been inactive for a LOOOOOOONG TIME and I am making no video walkthroughs because unfortunately my youtube account has been suspended for NO reason. I have been contacting google via email but for the first time, they replied that my account is active but however it wasn't. After that I contacted google 4 more times but they didn't reply me at all. My parents are gonna contact google tomorrow and I will come to know that I will get my account back or not. Till then, as you can see on the blog, ScholarCP is making all the walkthroughs for you. I make sure that when I get back, I will be again back with  more interesting in-depth full video walkthroughs for you every thursday.

Now,as you can see in the title of this post, you can see that I have recently worked hard and made 2 games and 1 is under process. The name of the two games are :-

Fun Volley [Released Nov. 7]
Fun Basketball [Released Nov. 21]
Fun Tap Wars  [Releasing Nov. 28]

All of these games are available on the mobogenie market. Now you must have questions like "Why is it not available in play store?", well that answer for that is  play store charges 25$ to make a developer account whereas Mobogenie Market doesn't. Currently,if you compare all these secondary markets, Mobogenie is leading and therefore for me, mobogenie was the best choice to release my games on.

You can download mobogenie market from here [Note :- Visit this link from your android device] :- Click Here.

After you download the market, install it and then search in the market for both the available games. Fun Volley was basically my first game and it had a huge success however, if you try Fun Basketball, it will be way more FUN. Also, my developer name on mobogenie is Fun Developers. You can also search for Fun Developers and follow us on twitter. In Fun Basketball, you can have fun,score combos, complete challenges [click menu on the left corner to see challenges] and by completing challenges you will unlock Basketball, to equip a basketball, simple go to main menu,click on balls and select your favorite basketball.My highscore is - 760,whats yours? Download the game now and have FUN!

So that was all for today,if you liked both of my games,be sure to leave a comment below and I hope you have a great day ahead!

Waddle On,
Bluey656

No comments:

Post a Comment