HomeJoin The Team!MoreSocialHomeImage HTML map generator

Friday 3 October 2014

Club Penguin Island Updates: October 2nd,2014

Hey there penguin pals,its me Bluey656 here and today as NOT usual,I will be guiding you through all the updates which took place on the Club Penguin island.Yes,NOT AS USUAL because usually I guide you all through Video Walkthroughs but this time,I won't because unfortunately,Google permanently terminated my Youtube account for no reason.I am soon going to contact google about this.However,lets move on with the latest island updates.


First off,when you open up play.clubpenguin.com,you will see the brand new login screen and that looks exactly like this :-


You can also find this on the home page and log off page of www.clubpenguin.com.

Now,moving on......we have the brand new Penguin Style catalog for this month.This month's catalog have the new Halloween Party costumes.

Here is how the NEW pages of the catalog looks like -


Here we have the new cover of the October Catalog


As usual there are 2 new backgrounds on the left page for everyone!


Here we have some items for girls



Here we have some items for boys and according to me,this was the best costume in the whole catalog


On this page,we have some pretty old items which were already released before.


Here again,we have some masks which were already released in last or 2012 Halloween Party.


Here we have some witch type clothing for girls


This is a pretty good page of the catalog,as they have returned the Blue Dragon Costume! All the costumes on this page are old.


Even here,some of the items are old and have been put in again by Club Penguin.


After much time they have returned the Baker's Apron to the catalog and I love this costume as this has a special dance which is really awesome!


That was all for the new Penguin Style catalog.Now moving on,we have the brand new Club Penguin Times written by Aunt Arctic as usual.Here is the full newspaper and I am glad that they have included a new Comic in this issue too :)







This week's Club Penguin Times is not too special according to me but it surely does give some information and also we get some joked on the right side :) 

Now when I checked my Epf Phone,I got a message from the director (Aunt Arctic) and here is what she said -




Only thing I didn't like is that the CPU (CP University) has been changed.I liked the old one.I hope they switch it back to the old one.That was all of the Island Updates.Hope you liked my this post and helped you.

Waddle On,
Bluey656


No comments:

Post a Comment