HomeJoin The Team!MoreSocialHomeImage HTML map generator

Monday 27 October 2014

Club Penguin Blog: Mod Meetup - October 27 2014

It's Monday, Yay! And like every week, we are once again having Mod Meetup this Monday. Checkout the Club Penguin Blog Post below to know more about this week's meetup.

Hello Penguins!
 
I wish I could show you just how excited our featured mod is for this meetup. 
 
MAYBE IF I WRITE IN CAPITAL LETTERS... nope, that looks like I'm yelling. Maybe! I could draw a HUGE smiley face on the picture of their penguin -- nah I don't think that would quite do the trick either. I'm pretty sure you get the point -- they're excited :)
 
This week's featured mod is: 

Here are a few fun facts about MapleSyrup16:
 
1. I'm an aspiring Computer Scientist.
2. Shibe is my penguin coworker and good friend! Wow, such friendship.
3. It is my dream to help people who are less fortunate!
4. Favorite Server: Cabin - Because my igloo is a cabin!
 
You can ask more questions by going on the server Cabin at 2:00pm PST. The official meeting place will be in front of the Puffle Hotel!
 
Waddle on,
 
-Club Penguin Team

So, are you coming this Mod- Meetup, make sure to get the timings correctly then. Till then enjoy the Halloween and Waddle On!

No comments:

Post a Comment