HomeJoin The Team!MoreSocialHomeImage HTML map generator

Saturday 22 March 2014

'The Comedy Bang with Loserboss' Show - Coming Soon!


Okay, what's this? I guess this is what you are gonna ask me, right? Well it's easy! I have decided to host a Club Penguin Comedy Show - 'The Comedy Bang with Loserboss' As the Show Name suggests, this Show will be mainly based on Comedy that will make you laugh all the way loud till the Space!

We will be shooting this Show on the Club Penguin Island where Penguins can act out different acts of comedy and crack jokes with Loserboss, and that's me. This is a chance for you to involve and interact with not only me but our many penguins on the Island and also make them buddies!

We will be starting our show soon and you will be able to see our show on YouTube and this Blog too! But that's not all we are also giving you a chance to be in our staff and help us in Shooting some scenes with us!
Here is what all you can opt for ....

Penguin Actor (You can act in the Show)
Penguin Actress (You can act in the Show)
Show Moderator/Producer (Will judge the Show)
Video Editor (You will have to edit the Video as the Director says)
Video Manager (Will manage the Actors and Actress and will supervise that the Show is maintaining it's order)

Okay, so that's what we have got for the show! If you are willing to act in our show in any of these roles, then please comment below and provide your name (Twitter, Club Penguin), the place where you live and what you would like to opt for! Till then Waddle On!

2 comments:

  1. Great idea! Let me know if you need any help

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to be a part of this Comedy movie! DM me what I could do. @RockehCP

    ReplyDelete