HomeJoin The Team!MoreSocialHomeImage HTML map generator

Friday 29 November 2013

Club Penguin December 2013 Penguin Style Catalog Sneak Peeks

On December 5th that is the coming Thursday we will be celebrating the launch of the New Penguin Style Catalog. I have got some sneak peeks about them which I would like to sure with you now ...
First is the Catalog Cover sneak peek which is really chilly and cool ...

That's amazing ! And now as for the sneak peek from the inside of the Catalog, we have  a cool costume coming up which I saw in the newly released Club Penguin Revisya Issue 17 ...

Both the costume are really watchable. Seem to be nice winter protectors. As for the other one, which I got for you is the one from the latest Club Penguin Times #423,


It's the Reindeer Costume which I am talking about right now.
What do you say about these upcoming cool December Costumes ? Make sure to let us know that in the comments below.





No comments:

Post a Comment