HomeJoin The Team!MoreSocialHomeImage HTML map generator

Thursday 17 October 2013

New Spy Phone message from Rookie

Hey Guys,
Halloween Day is coming to an end but not the CP Halloween Party ! But , today while waddling on the Island I saw my EPF Spy Phone ringing and this is the message I got from Agent Rookie ...

This is what he says ,


Hey Guys ! So some of the candy was cursed, and is turning everyone into vampires, werewolves, and zombies. My bad. If you don't wanna be a monster, don't eat the candy.
Thanks, for reminding again Rookie, but I can't imagine a  Halloween Party without any monster ! LOL ! And, yes, another happy news that I wanted to convey you was that today is my Birthday ! No like that really but today my penguin turned  1 year ( 365 days ). Well, I know that sounded a little awkward at first but still thanks if you are wishing me . Till then enjoy the Halloween !



No comments:

Post a Comment