HomeJoin The Team!MoreSocialHomeImage HTML map generator

Sunday 20 October 2013

Is Operation Puffle releasing this November ? - " Golden Puffle "

Hey Everyone,
Today while I was tweeting with one of my friends , I got this tweet from Spike Hike, tweeting about Operation Puffles. It felt a little weird hearing it ,

Then to add more reality to Spike Hike's Tweet , we got these images.
First one, is the one in which Herbert is found in the Halloween Party Video at 0:007 seconds carrying a Puffle's Picture .....

Secondly, we got a report from one of the July Club Penguin Times focusing on a board leaving trails about the " Golden Puffle " .
And, last of all we have an image from the Club Penguin Membership Page telling us about a newpuffle which is going to release this November ....
Last Year, I found some data about Operation Puffle, which I would like to tell you with its image as :
I am not sure about what it represents but I hope it is for us penguins to decide ! All sounds good, have you found any more data or clues about this ?, let us know that in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment