HomeJoin The Team!MoreSocialHomeImage HTML map generator

Friday 18 October 2013

Club Penguin Blog : Meet Rookie!

Recently , Loustik005 was online and gave us some more meeting times to meet Rookie on the french servers. So, if you have still not met him, make sure you do this time ......

Hi the Halloween creatures!Rookie visit us and I guess  you are ina hurry to meet him ! I managed to put the left flipper on his schedule, my right fin is busy digging the pumpkin full of candy! ;-)


Friday October 18   YETI - 4:30 p.m. in France (10:30 in Quebec)
Saturday 19 October  : SNOW DAY - 24:00 in France (06H  Quebec)  +  SNAP - 4:00 p.m. in France (10:00 in Quebec)
Monday, October 21  :  YETI - 5:00 p.m. in France (1100 Quebec)
Tuesday, October 22  :  YETI - 4:30 p.m. in France (10:30 in Quebec)
ps: Rookie will also  go outside of these hours, and on any other server! I leave you, I have to howl at the moon! Ahouuuuuuuuuh!Loup-garou stik ;-)
Thanks ! I know there are some grammar mistakes when the translation was done but that's how it comes out at last. So, are you enjoying the Halloween Party ?, let us know that in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment