HomeJoin The Team!MoreSocialHomeImage HTML map generator

Wednesday 23 October 2013

Club Penguin Blog : Daffo's Halloween Party Prank!

Hello Everyone ,
I hope we didn't forget about the Halloween yet , have we ? If you have make sure with Daffo that you have not forgotten it completely :

Hiya!
Check out this video of a party I had in my igloo. Things got pretty scary... for everyone!
I'm still shaking! Well, needless to say it wasn't the best party in the world... but it could still be! I would like to invite you all to my igloo for an epic Halloween Party on Saturday, 26th of October at 11am UK Time, on the server Frozen. I promise I won't try and scare you! Well not too much...  ;)
Hope to see you all there!
Byeee!
-Club Penguin Team
Thanks, Daffo. Well you need to keep this timing safely so make sure you read this .....

Date : 26th October 2013
Time 11am ( UK Time )
Server : Frozen
Room :  Daffodaily5's Igloo
Till then Waddle On and enjoy the Halloween ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment