HomeJoin The Team!MoreSocialHomeImage HTML map generator

Saturday 12 October 2013

Club Penguin Blog : Celebration on Wednesday - October 16

Hello Penguins,
  Yesterday Gajotz told us an awesome news about meeting Gary on the Island and Cadence Meeting Times. But it seems he likes surprising us and so, today thanks to Saraapril for letting me know about Gajotz new surprise news. Here is what he says....

GAJOTZ ONLINE!  
And, folks, everybody logged? 
I too am enjoying the celebrations that are going on around the island and visits USB we've been getting these days! Now, time for some lack official date on which the CP finally complete those five years. It is on Wednesday next, and that day has to be muuuuuuuito angry! 
I've heard that something cool will happen, in honor of the first five years of Club Penguin in Portuguese. It turns out that I still have not confirmed what is HiperSuperUltraMega and I'm curious to find out!!
What surprise will be that the CP team is preparing for us? I wonder what will happen to the island than on the 16th of October? I'm very excited! 
And you were excited about the news? If anyone has any clue, to tell us in the comments. 
# Waddle 
Gajotz, OFFLINE!
Hmmmm...What do you think it can be. A new version of My Penguin or some updates on the Island. Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment