HomeJoin The Team!MoreSocialHomeImage HTML map generator

Thursday 18 September 2014

Club Penguin : School And Skate Party Cheats!

Heya Penguin Buddies,
Today I found some cheats on the School And Skate Party!

When you log on to Club Penguin and click on a server, you will see this...


After the game starts, Rookie will start to talk to you.



Rookie says,

Heya! I need some help with the school. It's a MESS! Could you pick up the stuff! I left before I get in trouble? Don't forget your backpack! Click on this one to get everything needed!

After he is done talking to you, he will give you a backpack and it will be on the top right of the screen.

Click the backpack.


After you click your backpack, it should look like this.


And don't forget to pick your free backpack!


After you collect your backpack, go to the Skatepark.


And click the following items that I have boxed.

 

There are 6 tasks and if you complete them, you will get some rewards!
Now go to the Hallway.


And click the following items that I have boxed.


Ok, now go to the Classroom.


And click the following items that I have boxed.


Then, go to the Gym.


And click the following items that I have boxed.


Now, head to the Pizza Shop.

And click the following items that I have marked.


And lastly head to the New Puffle Berry Mall.


And click the following items that I have boxed.


After you finished all the tasks, Rookie will talking again.


Rookie says,

Thank You! The school looks waaay better! No detention for me!

And collect your reward, an Igloo
Members and Non-Members can collect. You must be a Member to use it.


And Rookie says : 

Now we're going to build schools in Ecuador, Haiti and India - and send out over 14,000 backpacks to students. 

I really feel proud of being a Club Penguin Player as Club Penguin does so much for a good cause! Ok, I hope that this guide helped you alot and let us know how the School And Skate Party is like. 

Feel free to comment below!

- Tonado1





No comments:

Post a Comment